Saturday, May 14, 2011

OO4. Why I Am Getting Concerned

Okay, so I was on facebook and all of the sudden, I saw a post from one girl who's going to Siena next year to another girl who's also going saying something like "I just added more people to my list of who I don't like and to avoid next year." HONESTLY?! You don't even know these people yet. You can't make an accurate judgement based off of a facebook group conversation. I don't know, but that just really pissed me off, and therefore I felt it was worth mentioning.

But in all seriousness, to me, college is a time for new beginnings and going in with a fresh start and no prior judgements...so why are these girls doing that? Who knows...but I hope they're the only ones, and I hope they're proven wrong.

Countdown:
Days left of high school: 4
Days left till graduation: 22
Days left till Siena move-in: 109

2 comments:

  1. how do you have 4 days of high school left but more than that until graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The week after this week is finals week, but I don't have any finals to take because of AP classes and having over a certain average in everything else. Then the next week we just have graduation rehearsal and a class trip

    ReplyDelete